If you're looking for easy, delicious relief, you are in for a sweet treat! This article is about CBD gummies and making your own at home! CBD gummies are the most popular way to get your dose of CBD without the hassle. Today we will go over the following:
- What is CBD?
- What Does CBD Do?
- What are CBD Gummies?
- Benefits of CBD Gummies
- CBD Gummy Dosage
- CBD Gummy Recipes
- Final Thoughts
What is CBD?
CBD (Cannabidiol) is a natural derivative from the hemp plant; it is natural and contains no psychoactive effects. Alongside is its more potent sister, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), known for its body and mind effects that cause the "high" feeling. CBD has many benefits which make it is a very versatile product!
What Does CBD Do?
CBD works with our body's natural endocannabinoid system (ECS) to maintain balance within our bodies. The ECS is responsible for many things, such as:
As you ingest or apply CBD topically, it gets attached directly to your ECS. It is then sent through the CB1 and CB2 receptors to send signals to the affected area. CBD has been shown to aid in the relief of the following symptoms:
What are CBD Gummies?
CBD gummies are a fun and easy way to ingest your daily dose of CBD! They come in various shapes, sizes, and flavors, making them a great snack or addition to any meal. CBD gummies are made with CBD oil derived from hemp plants and contain no THC making them completely legal in all 50 states.
Benefits of CBD Gummies
Many benefits come with taking CBD gummies! Some of these benefits include:
- pain relief
- anxiety relief
- better sleep
- improved mood
- anti-inflammatory properties
- help with skin conditions
CBD Gummy Dosage
When it comes to finding the correct dosage for you, it is best to start small and increase as needed. The recommended starting dose is between 10 and 20mg of CBD once to twice daily.
An article from the Arthritis Foundation noted: "the ideal dosage of CBD depends on a lot of factors, like your body weight, body chemistry, the condition you're treating, and the concentration of CBD in the product you're using." It is essential to consult your physician before starting any CBD regimens; CBD could interact with other medications.
Always shop with a reputable CBD company like Eden's Herbals for easy and safe dosing. Not all companies sell genuine CBD products, so ensure you can access a COA (certificate of analysis) before purchasing. This report ensures the quality and potency of the product and ensures there is no THC or other harmful pesticides.
Eden's Herbals offers a convenient pre-dosed bag of 1000mg CBD gummies, each containing 20mg of 99.9% pure CBD.
CBD Gummy Recipes
You can make CBD gummies easily at home with these two delicious recipes! We will go over a recipe using CBD oil as well as a CBD isolate recipe!
CBD Oil Gummies
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Additional Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
Serving Size: 12oz (Gummy mold will decide quantity)
What You Will Need:
- Bear Mold
- 1 Cup juice or water
- 1 Cup pureed fruit (your choice)
- 1/4 Cup unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon lecithin
- 30 ml CBD oil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 5-10 drops of flavoring oil (optional)
- 3 oz flavored gelatin (optional)
- Begin by pureeing your fruit of choice in a blender. If you're using juice, you can skip this step.
- In a saucepan with no heat, add juice and water.
- Add gelatin over the cold mixture, do not stir, and allow to sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Turn the heat to medium to allow the mixture to warm and liquefy.
- Stir until the temperature reaches 165 degrees, then turn to low
- Pour fruit puree into gelatin and stir until well blended.
- Add lemon juice, lecithin, CBD oil, flavored oils, and flavored gelatin to mix.
- Mix well for 5 minutes - this is very important.
- Once mixed well, fill the gummy molds evenly to ensure the proper dosage for each gummy.
- Place the gummy tray in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Count the total amount of gummies made to determine mg of each gummy
- Carefully remove solid gummies from try and leave them out to air dry for 12-24 hours. Store them in a sealed container for up to 1 month if stored properly, or leave them in the freezer or refrigerator for extended shelf life.
CBD Isolate Gummy Recipe
What You'll Need:
- Measuring Cup
- Gummy Bear Molds
- 8 teaspoons Gelatin
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 200mg of CBD isolate powder (more can be added for more potent gummies)
- Add orange juice to the saucepan
- Pour in gelatin, turn heat to low-medium and allow to liquify
- Add honey to the mixture and mix until combined with gelatin and orange juice. Remove from heat once mixed
- While the mixture is cooling, add CBD isolate. Mix well to ensure CBD is thoroughly blended into the mixture
- Pour liquid into gummy molds and fill evenly
- Refrigerate gummies until hardened (up to 24 hours)
- Remove gummies from mold and store them immediately
Final Thoughts: CBD Gummy Recipes
CBD gummies are a delicious way to consume CBD oil! They offer all the benefits of CBD and can be made easily at home with a few simple ingredients. Try one of these recipes today and enjoy the relief CBD offers. You can also find pre-dosed bags of CBD gummies online, which make it even easier to get your daily dose of CBD.
As always, speak with your physician before starting any new supplement regimen, especially if you are taking medication. Store gummies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
If you want to learn more about How to make your own CBD gummies at home, contact Eden's Herbals at email@example.com today!
*The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated or approved these statements. They are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any illness. Medical advice should be taken from a medical professional.
All of the articles on this site are written by 3rd party content providers, expert bloggers, or doctors not directly affiliated with Eden's Herbals.
Individuals should learn the risks and side effects before taking CBD. Always check with a medical professional before starting any new CBD treatment or medication that is not FDA-approved.