CBD Stir Fry
This CBD Stir fry is easy to make and tastes delicious. The entire thing can be done in one frying pan and takes under 20 minutes to prepare! Chicken, fresh veggies, and a healthy dose of CBD make this a nutritious dish you won’t want to miss.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
*Adapted from a Mom On Timeout recipe*
1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp olive oil divided
2 cups broccoli florets
1/2 yellow bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
1/2 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
1/2 cup baby carrots sliced
2 tsp minced ginger
2 garlic cloves minced
Stir Fry Sauce
1 tbsp corn starch
2 tbsp cold water
1/4 cup low sodium chicken broth
3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
1/4 cup honey
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
100mg CBD Isolate Powder
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together corn starch and water. Add remaining ingredients (chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, and toasted sesame oil, red pepper flakes) and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil to a large skillet or wok and heat over medium high heat.
- Add chicken (in batches if necessary) and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper, and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, just until crisp tender. Add ginger and garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add chicken back into the skillet and stir to combine.
- Whisk stir fry sauce and pour over chicken and vegetables and stir gently to combine.
- Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve with rice and/or chow mein if desired.