The ability of cannabidiol (CBD) to interact with the CB1 and CB2 receptors of the endocannabinoid system (ECS) has been widely documented from clinical and laboratory research data. This level of interaction between the ECS receptors scattered all over the body gives CBD the numerous therapeutic abilities in the body. The more researchers understand the nature and strength of CBD in the treatment and prevention of diseases, the more fascinated they become. At the time of writing this article, CBD has played vital roles in the prevention and treatment of migraines, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other inflammation-related diseases.
- CBD AND INFLAMMATION - HOW IT WORKS
- All About CBD Tinctures
- Why CBD Works Best Under Your Tongue
- Federal Legalization of Marijuana, It’s Coming Soon!
- Top 10 CBD Related Questions for First Timers
- The Top 10 Most Popular CBD Products
- Top 10 Health Benefits of CBD
- Cannabidiol (CBD) Basics
- Welcome to our online store