Guest Post: DIY Face Masks to Rejuvenate Your Skin
A face mask removes the excess oil from the skin, improving the appearance of the pores. It provides a spa-like treatment at home while relaxing your mind. The benefits of the mask depend upon the ingredient you use for making the mask. For Example, the Aloe Vera face mask prevents acne, the cucumber mask hydrates skin, and the Cannabis mask prevents inflammation, itchiness, and scarring.
Staying healthy and looking good is equivalent to showing respect to oneself. DIY face masks are very trendy on the internet. Given below are the three most popular face masks ingredients Cucumber, Aloe Vera, and Cannabis. However, while trying on these masks, you should not buy cannabis from just anywhere as illegal purchase may cause trouble. The state of Alaska is one of the best Cannabis distributors in the world. Visit a nearby authorized weed dispensary in Juneau to access the various marijuana-infused cosmetics and more.
Cucumbers are full of nutrients like folic acid, antioxidants and vitamin C. These ingredients make cucumbers an exceptional item for DIY face masks. The anti-inflammatory and cooling effects of cucumber may ease pain, irritation, and redness caused by sunburns, insect bites, and rashes. Cucumber extract, mixed with any moisturizing agents like honey, will soothe and hydrate the skin. Here is an easy and quick recipe for a cucumber face mask.
- Blend an unpeeled cucumber until its consistency turns watery.
- Separate the juice using a strainer or cheesecloth.
- Mix the juice of cucumber with one tablespoon honey and apply it to your freshly washed face. Let the mask rest on your face for at least 15 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with cool water and pat your skin with a clean and dry cloth.
Aloe Vera Mask
Studies have found that Aloe Vera is an acne curing agent. Aloe Vera and lemon juice cleanses the skin and cleans your pores by killing the bacteria present on the skin that causes acne. If you're looking for an easy and gentle way to soothe your skin, try an aloe and lemon juice mask.
- Extract the pulp of an Aloe Vera, take two tablespoons Aloe Vera gel and mix it with ¼ tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Leave the mask for 5 to 10 minutes. Then rinse off and pat your face with a clean towel.
CBD is a chemical substance found in cannabis. Its natural anti-inflammatory properties make it an ideal cosmetic product. CBD is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that nourish the skin and keeps it plump and glowing. Mixing CBD oil and avocado boosts the regenerative properties of the skin cells. The combination removes the toxins that cause acne formation. CBD and avocado face mask is best for acne control. If you are tired of acne removal products and not getting a positive result, try this once.
- Take one ripe avocado, rip off the skin and remove the seed.
- Put it into a blender with four tablespoons CBD oil, two tablespoon spirulina powder and one tablespoon patchouli oil.
- Blend them all to create a smooth and creamy paste.
- Leave the mask on your face for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and wipe off the remaining paste using cotton.
A facial mask can freshen and moisturize your skin. Face masks are quite beneficial as the ingredients rest on your skin for about 5 to 20 minutes. The vitamin and nutrients transfix your skin, removes the dead skin cells, and cleanse the pores.
Hold On For Just One Second!
Before you leave, sign-up for our newsletter
- 10% Off Your Next Order